A fast, reliable, and stable network is necessary to get the full value out of your technology investments. To achieve maximum success, organizations need all of their devices working together seamlessly and reliably. Corus360 designs, implements, and supports secure networking environments built with technologies from industry-leading partners.
Corus360’s experienced team has the ability to effectively deploy SD-WAN solutions to enhance networking capabilities and streamline communication between every device in your network.
- SD-WAN builds a network security infrastructure that detects and blocks invasive attacks and intruder access, secures mobile device activities, and enforces security policies.
- SD-WAN ensures predictable user experience for applications and provides a seamless multi-cloud architecture.
- SD-WAN uses micro-segmentation and next-generation policy enforcement to create optimal data center security architecture.
Network Design and Deployment
Our highly-trained engineers have designed exceptional networks for both large and small organizations. Whether you need a network built from the ground up or need your current one assessed and improved upon, our team stands ready to design and deploy the network that you need to achieve business outcomes.
- Corus360’s resources have experience in the design and implementation of WAN, LAN, and wireless networks, among other types.
- Our deep partnerships with top manufacturers combined with our comprehensive industry knowledge allows us to help you find the routing and switching infrastructure that best suits your needs.
- Every organization is different; we work with our customers to tailor-make networks that are fast, scalable, and secure.
Software Defined Networking
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) solutions provide flexible control over networking deployments. Corus360’s team can help your organization implement SDN to improve your ability to manage and automate the way that data is handled on your network.
- Utilizing SDN allows organizations to create specific networking policies for individual tenants, simplifying the management of information in the cloud.
- SDN is ideal for businesses that rely on DevOps by streamlining app updates and deployments, making the process smoother.
- In an SDN deployment, network administrators need only manage a single, centralized controller, granting them end-to-end visibility into the environment and greater control over the information flowing through it.